Filed under: Personal
This is a little weird, but every single list I've made of "things to do" always ends up lost or deleted, so I think I can keep myself from forgetting all my genius ideas by slapping this list onto my website once and for all.
"But Tyoma," you ask, "why would you make another to-do list if you have one on the front page already?" Well, I might not feel like doing some of these! Ever, really! So the front page goes to things I've already made a priority.
I'll cross out things as I get to them.
- Make up a dressup doll game.
- Make proper refs for all of my ocs (at least major ones!!)
- Animate something. anything.
- Make a Hypnospace mod with pages mades by my ocs.
- Buy a rug that ties the room together.
- Fully translate the Pathologic Alpha build into English.
- Make a downloads page for free things I find + anything I make and wanna share.
- Find a legal-ish way of sharing playlists that isn't just Spotify or Youtube.
- Make a zine about dying in the ocean.
- Write out a detailed explanation of the angelic hierarchy.
- Make Kazuya Hyodo acrylic charms.
- Get into Muay Thai kickboxing.
- Make an Ukagaka.
- Make a page for my comics in the Gallery.
- Become fluent in Japanese.
- Learn how to use Blender.
- Make an Eyeball Girl visual novel/sim.
- Learn how to hack/patch a PC-98 game.
- Translate at least ONE piece of media in full.
- Properly oprganize my internet safety project.
- Make some cute interactive toys for my site.